Who Should Attend a CoSN Conference?
Chief Technology Officers
- Learn proven strategies for getting the dollars you need to build the infrastructure for today and tomorrow.
- Connect with your peers and build your community of practice.
- Discover how to stretch scarce resources to make the greatest impact on teaching and learning Instructional Technology Directors.
Instructional Technology Directors
- Hear about new tools and models for engaging students and personalizing instruction.
- Strategize about how to bridge the gap between the technical and instructional silos.
- Improve your leadership skills and how to scale technology beyond islands of innovation.
Superintendents, District Teams, and Education Service Agencies
- Hear from thought leaders on how to create a vision for digital conversion and continuously improving innovative culture in your district.
- Learn tips for breaking down the silos and leveraging technology to enable a 21st-century school system.
- Share creative and strategic solutions about how to create robust learning environments at school and at home.
Industry, Government, and Nonprofit Representatives
- Understand what is keeping school system technology leaders up at night.
- Share information on emerging tools and services for learning.
- Learn about better strategies and models for implementing, maintaining, and evaluating technology for learning.