Who should attend a CoSN conference?
Chief Technology Officers
- Learn proven strategies for getting the dollars you need to build the infrastructure for today and tomorrow.
- Connect with your peers and build your community of practice.
- Discover how to stretch scarce resources to make the greatest impact on teaching and learning Instructional Technology Directors.
Instructional Technology Directors
- Hear about new tools and models for engaging students and personalizing instruction.
- Strategize about how to bridge the gap between the technical and instructional silos.
- Improve your leadership skills and how to scale technology beyond islands of innovation.
Superintendents, District Teams, and Education Service Agencies
- Hear from thought leaders on how to create a vision for digital conversion and continuously improving innovative culture in your district.
- Learn tips for breaking down the silos and leveraging technology to enable a 21st-century school system.
- Share creative and strategic solutions about how to create robust learning environments at school and at home.
Industry, Government, and Nonprofit Representatives
- Understand what is keeping school system technology leaders up at night.
- Share information on emerging tools and services for learning.
- Learn about better strategies and models for implementing, maintaining, and evaluating technology for learning.
Do I have to be a member to attend the conference?
CoSN membership is not required to register for the CoSN Annual Conference. CoSN is happy to welcome both members and non-members!
For information on how to join, click here.
How do I register for CoSN2021?
Please visit the registration page for deadlines, rates, and other registration information. Registration must be completed online using the link under your appropriate registration category.
What does my registration include?
Your registration includes access to our full programming, opening and closing receptions, plus the recordings of all of our sessions to watch on demand. This means that you’ll have the opportunity to attend to as many sessions as you want and re-watch at your leisure!
Are there discounts available?
Yes, we now offer a member-only Team Discount. With this rate, you can get unlimited registrations for the members of your organization.
- Small Institutions from $690
- Medium Institutions from $1,380
- Large Institutions from $2,415
- Mega-Large Institutions from $3,450
What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
- ACH/EFT (Wells Fargo Bank – Routing #054001220/Account #2000020987376)
- Check, please remit payment to:
CoSN – The Consortium for School Networking
PO Box 75110
Baltimore, MD 21275-5110
Can I attend for only one day?
No, as CoSN2021 is a virtual event one-day registration is not available. If you can only attend to one of our days of live programming, you’ll still have access to the recordings to watch later!
Can I cancel my registration?
You may cancel your full registration at any time. If a registrant is unable to attend, CoSN must receive a written request by January 18, 2021 to receive a full refund, less a $100 administrative fee. Confirmed registrants who fail to attend and do not cancel by January 18, 2021 will be charged the entire registration fee NO EXCEPTIONS. All refund requests submitted after the deadline must be approved by CoSN and will be considered on a case by case basis, also subject to a $100 administrative fee. ALL refunds will not be processed until 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting.
To cancel your attendee registration contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What important deadlines should I be aware of?
- December 16th, 2020: early-bird pricing ends
- January 18th, 2021: deadline to cancel your registration
- February 24th, 2021: regular pricing ends
- March 2nd – 4th: CoSN2021!
Will I receive a certificate of attendance?
No, CoSN does not provide a certificate of attendance for the Annual Conference.
My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
Please contact our Conference registration team at email@example.com.
Payment, Registration, Cancellation, and Substitution Policies
Payment in full must be made within 14 days of submitting your registration. We accept credit card, check and ACH/EFT payment types. Registrants are responsible for all balances due if a cancellation request is not received before the event, even if the event was not attended.
You may cancel your full registration at any time. If a registrant is unable to attend, CoSN must receive a written request by January 18, 2021 to receive a full refund, less a $100 administrative fee. Confirmed registrants who fail to attend and do not cancel by January 18, 2021 will be charged the entire registration fee NO EXCEPTIONS.
All refund requests submitted after the deadline must be approved by CoSN and will be considered on a case by case basis, also subject to a $100 administrative fee. ALL refunds will not be processed until 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting. To cancel your attendee registration contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Substitutions are accepted. To make a substitution, please email email@example.com. Be sure to include the first and last name of the original registrant along with the confirmation number. CoSN will validate the request with the original registrant before the substitution is made.
Code of Conduct
All attendees are subject to our Code of Conduct, which they must acknowledge at time of registration. To review te entire policy, visit cosnconference.org/codeofconduct.
CoSN Membership and Information