Tips for Gaining Approval
We know that travel and training budgets are tight, and it’s difficult to receive approval to attend events and conferences. Have no fear, we’re here to help.
Consider these tips when requesting approval to attend CoSN 2017:
- Make a list of your challenges and professional development goals for the year. Then check out the Session List, Workshops, and other Special Events to determine which of them will help you most.
- Register before January 6, 2017 to save $100 with Early Bird Registration!
- Register as a group. If 3 or more member educators register from the same member organization, you’ll each get $50 off!
- Download our Sample Gain Approval Letter to request approval and support from your district.
- Take notes on sessions in the mobile app so you can bring what you learned back to your team.
- Learn more about CTA to save money getting to and from the airport and while exploring Chicago.
- Find a travel companion by posting on CoSN’s Facebook page and arrange to share a room. A conference “buddy” can create a great peer networking opportunity and enhance the conference experience, especially for first-time attendees.
Anything else we can do to help? Let us know.