Tips for Gaining Approval
We know that travel and training budgets are tight, and it’s difficult to receive approval to attend events and conferences. Have no fear, we’re here to help.
Consider these tips when requesting approval to attend CoSN 2019:
- Make a list of your challenges and professional development goals for the year. Then check out the Session List, Workshops, and other Special Events to determine which of them will help you most.
- Register before February 8, 2019 to save up to $100 with Early Bird Registration!
- Register as a group. If 3 or more member educators register from the same member organization, you’ll each get $50 off!
- Download our Sample Permission to Attend Letter to request approval and support from your district.
- Take notes on sessions in the mobile app so you can bring what you learned back to your team.
- Find a travel companion by posting on CoSN’s Facebook page and arrange to share a room. A conference “buddy” can create a great peer networking opportunity and enhance the conference experience, especially for first-time attendees.